Entry Level Healthcare IT Analyst
Start Your Career in Healthcare IT Today!
Getting your ﬁrst job can be difﬁcult when employers want experience, but to gain that experience, you need your ﬁrst job. We bridge the gap between your education and professional career by helping you gain the experience and training you need within the Information Technology space.
Optimum Healthcare IT is leveraging University partnerships to launch an IT apprenticeship program called Optimum CareerPath. New and recent graduates will be considered for the apprenticeship program. Accepted applicants will be hired by Optimum as a full-time employee from the start of the 12-week training program. After successful completion of the training program, apprentices will be placed directly with an Optimum client.
This position will require relocation to a Healthcare organization in the United States. Relocation assistance is provided for the move after the initial training period.
Possible Training Paths:
Data Analytics/Health Informatics
The Data Analyst will combine clinical knowledge, data and information retrieval skills to actively address client's need for business and clinical insights through data discovery.
Service Now Analyst
The ServiceNow analyst will be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, process design, testing, defining support procedures and supporting the implementation of the cloud-based software platform.
The EHR Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation, documentation and ongoing support for Healthcare applications. This position will implement, administer, and support assigned systems under the guidance of senior members of the team. The position will have a good understanding of healthcare organizations, ancillary systems, and health system operations.
The ERP Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation, documentation and ongoing support for ERP Applications. This position will implement, administer, and support assigned systems under the guidance of senior members of the team.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
· Superb analytical and time management skills required
· Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative
· Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
· Internships or Research Project Work is highly desired in a healthcare setting
· Understanding of how data works and looks coming from different formats is preferred
· Ability to travel up to 50% during training period
· Relocation is REQUIRED after 12-week training period. Optimum will select where you will be relocating based on client opportunities. Relocation can be anywhere in the United States.